Whether you want to breathe new life into your favorite bass or you’re building the instrument of your dreams, the FLEX CORE system offers the ultimate in tone control. FLEX CORE is an extremely flexible, fully modular, internally mounting preamp system for the bass guitar. It’s configurable for one or two pickups with passive or active operation, customizable multi-band equalization, and has easy plug-and-play installation. FLEX CORE puts the ultimate in tone-shaping control right at your fingertips!
- High performance, wide range preamp with low noise and wide bandwidth
- Musical EQ with LOTS of flexibility… works with 2, 3, or 4 bands
- All wire harnesses are PREWIRED and plug-and-play
- Works with almost any kind of pickup
- Solderless screw terminals for pickup connection
- 18V or 9V operation
- Most installations require NO SOLDERING
CREATE YOUR PERFECT BASS WITH THE PERFECT PREAMP
The standard FLEX CORE system includes everything you need to control up to two pickups and up to four bands of EQ. Personalize your system with stacked or individual controls for pickup volume, tone or separate EQ bands, and with push/pull or separate active/passive switching. Need even more flexibility and control? Options include a choice of midrange frequency, coil tap, and standby toggle switches.